I am a new customer and I just placed my first order. Will I always get this many emails?
- Don’t worry, it may seem like a lot of emails, but here is the breakdown of what you can expect to receive:
- After you register for the first time:
- Email from firstname.lastname@example.org – After you register on our site you will receive a one-time only email confirmation of your completed registration and brief Welcome message.
- After you place an order:
- Email from Quickscrews.com – This is an invoice sent from our store to confirm that we received your order and includes detailed order information.
- Email from email@example.com – This email is sent from our payment processing partner to confirm that your credit card was charged the proper amount.
- Email from UPS – This email is sent directly from UPS and contains your tracking number information. If you don’t receive this email, make sure to check your Spam folder. You can also enter your PO or Order # to track your order on our website.
- After you register for the first time:
I don’t have time to enter an order, can I give you my username and password and you can place it for me like they did last time?
- Our system is set up for customers to place their orders online. We have worked very hard to create an online store that anybody can use at any time without the need for internal assistance while maintaining privacy for our customers. This allows us to offer extremely competitive pricing and the best lead times possible.
I asked for shipping method to be NDA-Red, I received my package late, how do I start a claim, and how long until I get a refund?
- Please send your order information to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can start a claim with UPS. The claim process can take 5-10 days before we get a response. We will issue a credit to your card used to place the order once we resolve the claim with UPS.
How much is shipping cost?
- Online - The shipping cost is figured out by the total weight of all products ordered. Once you are on the checkout page you will see the estimated shipping charge after you enter your shipping information.
- Telnet - The shipping cost is determined based on the total weight of the order. Shipping charges can be found on the invoice that is emailed the night when the order is shipped to the email we have on file. Please contact us to update any email information.
Can I get confirmation of my order?
- Order confirmations get sent out the evening the order ships. They are automatically sent to the email or fax we have on file. If you would like to update that information, please contact us.
Can you send me a catalog?
- Catalogs can be downloaded from our web site. Go to www.solarroofhook.com/catalogs, or you can find the Catalogs tab on the Main Menu on either site. Since the files are large you may need to wait a few minutes for them to download to your computer.
Are your products UL Certified?
- Yes, All SolarRoofHook mounting products are UL Certified. Look for the stamp on the parts themselves or on the Specifications and Test Reports online.
How many hooks should I order?
- Unfortunately, we do not have enough information available to advise our customers on this question. However, it is extremely common to take our specification data we supply online and provide it to a racking manufacturer and they should be able to do a distributed load analysis to determine the answer to “How many and where should roof mounts go”.
Which hook should I use for “x” roof?
- Our web site shows the products by the roof type. Each roof type has several options depending on the type of racking you use and job specifications. We are more than happy to assist with the selection of the best product for your job.
How do I get an open account with SolarRoofHook?
- To get an open account you must place a $ 6,000.00 opening order. After the first year you must purchase annually a minimum of $ 6,000 to remain open.
Where can I find test reports / spec sheets?
- All of our testing is performed by certified independent engineering companies; all testing data can be found online on the specific product page.
I’d like to check if a part is in stock.
- You must be logged in to view stock information on our website. Once you have located the part you want to purchase, click on the part number so that you are on the product page. Below the price there is a table that lists both warehouse locations and states if the part is in stock.
Who are your Solar Distributors in my area?
- Click on the location tab and a drop down will give you 2 choices.
- Distributors near you – Search by Zip or City and State
- Distributor Locations – find the Pin on the Map closest to your location.
How does an item become Out of Stock?
- Our purchasing system is set up to buy parts when the sum of what we have on hand and what we have on order drops below 6 months’ usage based on past sales. Our lead time is 2-3 months for solar and 4-5 months for Quickscrews, so if our sales increase rapidly, we could run out of a part and be out for several months.
How long does it take to receive my order from the moment you ship it out?
- Shipping times are based on distance from the shipping point and method. You can track your orders or call UPS to find out the expected shipping times based on location throughout the country.
I have read on the internet that Asphalt and EPDM are not compatible. Is your EPDM Microflashing™ compatible with Asphalt Shingles?
- Asphalt Composite shingles will not erode the Stainless Steel-backed EPDM Microflashing™. They are compatible.